English 15, Enhanced
What is English 15, Enhanced?
English 15, Enhanced is a new course that allows students to earn credits towards graduation and receive multidimensional writing support from faculty, graduate students, and peers. English 15, Enhanced is an alternative for English 4.
English 15, Enhanced includes:
- 3-credit English 15 workshop taught by an experienced lecturer.
- 1-credit weekly English 5 tutorial. (Note: English 5 may not be used to satisfy the basic minimum credit requirements for graduation in any Baccalaureate degree program.)
- Guaranteed tutorial at Penn State Learning for each assignment.
In English 15, Enhanced students will develop college-level writing experience using the English 15 curriculum while also receiving extra support to ensure they are prepared to meet the course requirements.
Who is eligible?
- Students with a placement scores between 380-459 and 200-379
- Students who
- Had between 0-2 years of AP or college preparatory English
- Often wrote brief essays
- Earned between a C+ and D in writing courses
- Are unsure of writing tasks
- Need writing practice and support
Who can I contact for more information or to enroll?